Presented by The Rotary Club of Noarlunga East.
Nominated by Outback Sleepers Australia
After a short tour of the factory, a few drinks the Award presentation and Dinner, it was a great evening had by all.
For those who are unfamiliar with the award here is a small bit of information regarding the Award:
Pride of Workmanship - the sense of responsibility to do a job well, is one of the greatest intangible assets in our community.
The intention is to give businesses and employers the opportunity to nominate one of their employees who, in their opinion, is displaying qualities worthy of such an award
As part of the campaign to encourage the "Pride of Workmanship" theme, Rotary would like, through employers, to give recognition to employees where it is considered due. This is the purpose of the Award Scheme, and with the help of businesses the "Pride of Workmanship" theme can be spread amongst their employees and further.
The Objective of Pride of Workmanship
- To promote Vocational Service;
- To encourage Pride of Workmanship in all vocations;
- To provide employers with an opportunity to recognise employees who display the qualities worthy of an award;
- To encourage employer - employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement;
- To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community