Outback Sleepers Australia promotes safe and responsible loading for all our customers.
Please familiarise yourself with our Safe Customer Loading policy below;
- Where possible all customers should ideally have an empty, uncaged trailer when collecting sleepers;
- In the event that the trailer is already loaded with equipment it is the Forklift Operators responsibility to ask the owner to sufficiently clear an area to enable the safe loading of sleeper and thus ensuring the load will not shift in transit;
- Outback Sleepers Australia’s employees are NOT to climb onto trailers or utes to assist with the loading under any circumstance;
- Assistance with manually handling sleepers can only be done by Outback Sleepers Australia’s employee whilst standing on the ground and ensuring he or she uses the correct manual handling techniques for which they are trained;
- The loading of vans, cars and station wagons is NOT acceptable.
These procedures and policies are in place to keep all of us safe and free from risk of injury.
Please contact the Sales Office on 08 8387 9227 or via firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries or require further information.